THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG > »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mason and Victoria meet Aryah

Jes brought Mason and Victoria to the hospital on Saturday morning to meet their new baby sister. Victoria didn't seem to notice her, which was good because she has a cold. We have been trying to keep her at a distance from Aryah. Mason however, was beside himself with excitement! He didn't even want to open the present Aryah got him, he just wanted to hold her! He said over and over "I just love my new baby sister Aryah! She is so cute!"
I think he is so cute!!!

The whole fam-dam! Wow, we are now a family of 5!

Love this one! Her double chin is funny, and Mason's face cracks me up!

The BIG BROTHER!


We finally got him to open his present.

Tori was more excited about the tissue paper then the toy!


The BIG SISTER!







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! I just found out as i returned today from Kansas. She is so cute! I think she looks more like you Ash with her dark hair. We are happy all is well! Love ya, Ali

LACEY said...

What a CHUNK! She is so cute!

Kasey said...

Congratulations! I love the name too.